New boutique cruise company, Elixir Cruises, offers immersive cultural voyages showcasing the real Greece, with a focus on wellbeing. The company prides itself on the perfect fusion of relaxation, wellness, learning, discovery and fun on board its stylish 50 passenger yacht Elysium, which features an al fresco dining area, rejuvenating spa and well-equipped mini gym.
An Elixir cruise is a journey of discovery for the mind, body and soul, allowing guests to be rejuvenated and educated at the same time. The Elixir Balance Concept© is based on two ancient Greek principles – that a healthy mind resides within a healthy body, and that balance is achieved when all is in good measure. There are seven activity styles to mix and match – Relaxing, Active, Wellness, Fitness, Educational, Experiential and Cultural. The resident yoga, meditation and wellness coach is on hand to help guests.
The farm-to-table menus are created in partnership with a famous Greek chef. All the mouth-watering meals are prepared using fresh local produce giving guests a taste of authentic Greece. There is a beautiful indoor dining room as well as an al fresco dining area.
Discover hidden coves and stunning beaches only accessible by private yacht and enjoy refreshing swim and snorkelling stops in the glistening waters of the Aegean.
- ELIXIR CRUISES INCLUSIONS:
- Yacht cruise in a twin or double cabin
- Buffet breakfast, half-board and on some days full-board
- Welcome Cocktail and beach BBQ
- Still water and unlimited filter coffee and tea, plus cookies station
- Room service offered without surcharge
- Group yoga, pilates, aquarobics, meditation sessions with a qualified onboard Wellness Coach
- Occasional themed seminars by visiting masters
- Access to mini gym
- Use of fishing equipment, snorkelling equipment and water sports equipment
- Advice from the multilingual Cruise Concierge
- Excluded: Beverages and alcoholic drinks, Optional shore excursions or additional land arrangements, Spa treatments, Boutique purchases, Medical services, Water ski & scuba diving, Passenger personal expenses, Crew gratuities at passenger discretion, Hair and nail services, Laundry and dry-cleaning services.
SPECIALS: Elixir Cruises (expires 28/02/2022)
2022: 10% off all itineraries (port charges not discounted)
Sail away on a beautiful cruise to explore the beauty of the Croatian coast from one island to another. A memorable experience of fantastic and magical nature, spectacular scenery, marvellous food and great memories. The ships hold a 5 star rating, they are brand new and made by the latest standards. Cabins are made under new standards, each cabin has A/C, LCD TV, safe deposit box, fire alarm, internal communication system between room and bar. Bathrooms are equipped with toilet, shower, wash basin, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobe and cosmetic package.
- Ships are classified Deluxe
- Fully equipped cabins (A/C, LCD TV, safe deposit box, fire alarm, bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe & slippers, life jackets, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet)
- Free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi).
- All cabins are sound-proof, with internal communication system between room and bar, and provide fire-proof doors.
- Air-conditioned upper deck dining room with bar area and
- LCD TV.
- PA system for announcements by the captain of Cruise
- Lounging sundeck with a total surface of over 2,300 sq ft and with deck-beds for all passengers.
- Kitchen built up to the latest HACCP standards.
- Rear access platform for access to/from the sea.
- Two outdoor showers and four deck toilets
SPECIALS: Kompas (expires 31/01/22)
2022: 10% off all Adriatic Cruises
Imagine private beaches only accessible by sea.
Imagine an impeccable crew delivering warm, friendly and professional service.
Imagine a secure and private environment.
Variety Cruises will combine amazing destinations, the yacht suitable to your liking, professional crew and exquisite cuisine always with a local flavour. The perfect ingredients to the ultimate yacht cruise experience. All our mega yachts and small ships offer Ocean View cabins and 360° unobstructed views of the wonders of nature and splendours of the destinations visited. While deployed in the most unique destinations worldwide including the Mediterranean, the Adriatic, Costa Rica & Panama, West Africa, Seychelles and more, the sky is the limit and our vessels are the ultimate floating homes.
THE VARIETY CRUISES DIFFERENCE
- Private Yacht Cruise Experience, with up to 72 fellow passengers
- Boutique-size yachts that dock right in the heart of destinations that large ships cannot reach
- Carefully crafted itineraries focused on the destination
- Ample leisure time in each port including overnights
- Mediterranean fusion cuisine with a strong local influence depending on the destination
- Personalized service on board provided by experienced and finely trained crew
- Small group shore excursions – Immersion in the destination
- Swimming platforms allowing guests to swim, snorkel, kayak and more
- Yacht Deck Barbecues & Private Events on shore
SPECIALS: Variety Cruises (expires 31/01/2022)
2022: 10% off selected Mediterranean/Adriatic itineraries
LUXURY SKIPPERED SELF CATERING SAILING
The Adriatic coast possesses Europe’s most dramatic shoreline. Sail through turquoise water and follow the spotted coast that unravels along the western edge of Croatia. Here, shimmering water, yacht-sprinkled inlets and tranquil bays await.
The Adriatic Islands offer metropolitan marinas, with chic waterfront bars and buzzing gourmet restaurants that contrast with laid-back, Venetian seaside towns, framed by unspoilt bays.
Your skipper has sailed around the Mediterranean, discovered picturesque places, delicious restaurants and made new friends along the way. They love to share their adventures and create unique skippered sailing experiences on board the luxury ‘Oceanica’ (Jeanneau 57). An unforgettable sailing holiday awaits as you island hop around the most dazzling coastlines of Croatia, you don’t need to be an experienced sailor to climb aboard, all you need is a desire to explore, and your skipper will take care of the rest!
Your home away from home will be aboard the luxury Oceanica (often described by the yachting industry as a mini super yacht) This elegant offshore cruiser affords an exceptional interior and generous deck plan. Every detail has been imagined offering the ultimate cruising experience.
Although the Oceanica has a sleek and slight exterior, she offers a fantastic space below deck. The signature curved windows in the cabins, and large sleek skylights in the saloon bathe the yacht’s interior in natural light. The saloon provides considerable headroom, a home from home living space and a generous galley kitchen. The galley has ample counter space for preparing lazy lunches on board, and features a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and oven. The saloon table is large enough to seat eight comfortably for dinner.
The Oceanica is known for its live able deck and lavish cockpit, favouring plenty of space for guests to sit back, relax and enjoy the sail. She has dedicated spaces for relaxation, including two large sun loungers either side of the companionway. The twin helms are set back creating a generous lounging space, featuring a folding cockpit table in the centre (with a built-in fridge), considerable enough to seat everyone for alfresco dining. Her transom garage folds down to create a swimming platform, allowing you to jump straight into the crystal blue waters of the Adriatic.
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Netflix & Sky TV
- Washing Machine
- Nespresso Machine & Pods, Tea & sugar
- Microwave & Four-burner gas cooker & oven
- Linen & Towels
- Organic Toiletries
- Bose stereo (internal and external speakers)
- Final cleaning
- Rigid tender with outboard
- Two folding bikes
- Six masks, snorkels & fins
- Inflatable water toys for the kids (and adults too…)
- Exclusive use of the yacht
- Experienced English speaking knowledgeable skipper
- Sleeps 8 passengers (skipper has the forward bow cabin accessible from the deck)
- Complimentary cheese, wine and beer on arrival
- 1x BBQ meal cooked by your skipper (your choice of day, local fish and/or meat)
Additional extras (paid locally)
Mooring fees, there vary a lot depending where you go, approx EUR 80 per night
Fuel, about EUR 200 per week, she is a sailing yacht so the more the sails are used the less cost
Provisions, local restaurants recommended or good supermarkets for getting supplies
Tourist Tax, about EUR 1.50pppd
ST HILDA SEA ADVENTURES
St Hilda Sea Adventures provides small ship cruising and wildlife holidays on the beautiful West Coast of Scotland. Their cruises, among the breathtakingly beautiful islands, sea lochs and mountains of the Inner and Outer Hebrides, are truly unforgettable adventures for all ages. The British national newspaper The Guardian is in accord when, in September 2017, it chose St Hilda Sea Adventures as one of the ten best small ship cruises in the world!
They anchor in the most sheltered, idyllic, safe havens where passengers can visit world famous malt whisky distilleries and remote Scottish islands such as St Kilda, Mull, Skye, Jura, Islay, Staffa and Iona. The magical Scottish seas are full of wildlife both above and below the waves. You can fish, swim, dive, set lobster pots and sail the sea and its lochs and marvel at the dolphins, porpoises, basking sharks, otters, sea eagles, myriads of sea birds and the occasional whale. Each day is as action packed or as relaxing as you please.
A cruising holiday on board their small ships is fun and informal. The roomy deck saloons are where everyone dines and socialises and the outdoor decks are perfect for spotting wildlife, relaxing and eating al fresco and, throughout the cruise, you will have the services of your own skipper and cook. The small ships’ tenders can also take you ashore for some wonderful, serious coastal and cliff walks or you could just wander along the shore beachcombing and examining the pretty seaside rock pools. On some cruises they have art tutors, photography tutors or wildlife guides onboard, at no extra cost.
The three small cruise ships are St Hilda (maximum 6 passengers), Seahorse II (maximum 11 passengers) and Gemini Explorer (maximum 8 passengers).
St Hilda is a traditional, wooden ex-Tall Ship. Seahorse II is an ex-Norwegian Ferry. Gemini Explorer is an ex-Cruising Lifeboat. All three ships have been converted to cruise the western islands of Scotland in comfort and style.
Prices Cabin: GBP 660pp to GBP 3,575pp
Prices Charter: GBP 4,050 to GBP 37,125
Reservations / Availability: Contact